Thursday, October 20, 2011

Entry I: The Foundation of My Beliefs

The reason I have created this blog is because I feel as though it is my duty to fight for what I believe in, and contribute in any way I can to help create a better society.

The convictions that I hold are simple, ones that an any moral person should have, but many people neglect, or do not show respect for.

Three things I hold above anything else are equal opportunity for everyone, basic rights and liberties, and the freedom to pursue one's passion without fear of persecution. These might sound as though they are one and the same, and to some extent they are, but each has its own depth and unique aspect to my overall view. In essence, they all overlap, but cover a broader perspective all at once.

My goal for this blog is not only help people understand my ideology, and opinions, but what ideology should play an integral role in every person's life. This is not me telling people what to think, nor preaching by any means, but suggesting what I believe should be a priority for everybody, because equality, passion, and other basic human rights are universal issues that affects not only me, you, or the people in a small community, but the community on a global scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment